Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Explanation writing



     Explanation writing

During the holidays are our two week break from school, Between term 3 and term 4 also during the month of October. I went to Huntley on a car a On a cold windy Saturday me and my mum and sister jumped in the car put on our set belts then mum started the engine.Off we went driving on to the motorway in the car.Man it took long to get down there.While i was waiting i just played on to my net book. As i said to my mum finally we are here. After we had a great week with my aunt i went with my cousin to the Aruba. To see my grand fathers grave man it was UN tidy looking but anyways i




why we have holidays


we need to have a break off school rest our brains.Like cleaning up our houses or playing fun activities outside really awesome family times.




How we can spend our holidays.

Going  on very fun adventures trips. Cleaning up our houses  help to clean the house with our parents.Playing  some board games and cool activities outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.