Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Desire Athletics


Today we did high jump for athletics.When we walked up to the field  to do some athletics it was difficult at first but in the end I got better at it.At the last minute I learnt a new strategics to take part in what we were doing.I really enjoyed high jump for the first time in my life because i  diden’t know it  before

When I was gonna jump I felt like i wasn't going to make it.So i was so scared at first.Then i just told myself no desire i should do it.All the girls didn't wanna do it so Mrs Raj said to all of the girls go for two laps i did 2 laps alright.And that was cool.


Anyways i really loved it even though we didn't make it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you persevered with the high jump Desire. The tips I gave you really helped! Keep trying and you will be better in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.