Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Mufti Day and my Wacky hat




Today at Pt England School it is mufti day and the theme is wacky hair .When I came to school today I looked all around me because every one was wearing mufti and they had funny hair styles too. All so I was amazed because some of them are pretty cool, also they all look like halloween costumes. Some kids here at school have red hair and some have green hair, some have spikes and some have bushy hair . Even our teachers are dressed up for today. I am wearing a Wacky hat today, it is the monster off Monsters Inc his name is Mike I like it because it has one eye and that makes me have 3 eyes today. It is bright green too which is a really cool colour.

1 comment:

  1. this is me wow long time i just found me blog 12 9 2014

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.