Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

my feelings


Hye there my name is desire and today i am going to talk about my friends and what i did today.So I completed my work but still working on the map because tht was not working.I love netbook because i treat it with respect and pride i hope this net book lastest me until i go to tamaki college.Today i went to tamaki college because im had tec and it was cool.Me took some photos of me friends and myself next week i hope i finish off me work at skool and try to finish it off.So yeah i downloaded some photos and songs of me friend mary jane kingi.and by the way i had seen the bo-y who i liked he touched me. So thats me stay there and dont laugh. 19/9/2014 desire was hea and erina nunia apii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.